Sponsor the 2020 Inclusive Diversity Conference
Another HR trade show? Think again.
Sponsoring HCI’s 2020 Inclusive Diversity Conference offers a unique opportunity to build relationships with senior executives, align your brand with thought leadership, and grow a community of interest around diversity and inclusion in the workplace—critical issues that no organization can afford to ignore.
No other association or media organization offers the brand value and direct access to decision-makers that HCI provides. Our agenda bakes in extended networking breaks and incentivizes attendees to visit your booth and engage in meaningful dialogue.
Attendees of this event will be focused on these areas of organizational growth:
- Creating an organizational culture of acceptance and inclusiveness
- Developing training for leaders and managers that drives real change
- Defining and extending the role of the diversity executive and securing executive commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Driving behavior change using principles and tactics grounded in neuroscience and data
- Reinventing recruitment strategies to increase and leverage diversity
- And these areas of personal professional development:
- Having tough conversations that result in positive outcomes
- Identifying unconscious biases, and the ways in which they affect behavior and decision-making
- Using change management techniques to drive inclusion efforts
- Connecting and collaborating with the right business stakeholders to effect change
- Understanding the role of people data in exploring diversity, inclusion, and representation
- Taking a human-centric approach to diversity
If your organization provides any of the following services or solutions, you’ll fit right in at this event:
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Applicant Tracking
- Assessment & Evaluation
- Rewards & Recognition
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Experience
- Data & Analytics
- Internal Communication/Team-Building/Productivity
- Change Management
- Case Management
- Risk Management
- Legal Services
- And more…
Wondering if you’ll meet the right audience at Inclusive Diversity? Contact Barry at email@example.com or 516-312-7458 to learn more about how a sponsor partnership with HCI can work for you.