Gain tools to build an inclusive and collaborative culture.
84% of HR professionals agree that diversity and inclusion is a strategic opportunity rather than a problem to be solved.
HCI’s 2019 Inclusive Diversity Conference will show you how to leverage neuroscience, data and simple behavioral design to weave diversity and inclusion into the fabric of your organizational culture. This event is for you if you need to:
- Generate true executive involvement and commitment
- Incorporate recruitment strategies to increase and leverage diversity
- Highlight key data and metrics about performance, head count and representation
- Understand how to use change management techniques to drive inclusion efforts
- Take a human-centric approach to diversity
What You Can Expect
Keep Up with the Latest in Diversity & Inclusion
We’re bringing together the leading thinkers and doers in D&I to help you stay abreast of current issues in this critical function.
Learning with On-the-Job Application
Explore proven strategic approaches paired with actionable tactics you can implement as soon as you return to your organization.
Networking with Peers & Industry Experts
The agenda bakes in opportunities for you to connect with your peers and industry experts who can offer insight and fresh ideas around your current business challenges.
What You'll Learn
Diversity & Inclusion
Gain new strategic insights as well as actionable ideas you can implement right away.
- Create an organizational culture of acceptance and inclusiveness
- Design management training that resonates
- Counter unconscious bias
- Extend the role of the diversity executive
- Protect diversity in the age of #MeToo
- Change behavior using neuroscience principles
- Have tough conversations with better outcomes